Hey Everyone! Welcome to this month’s Colour Your World Blog Hop! This month I’ve stepped back in time, to a style of cardmaking that I use to do. My style seems to have changed over time. Here’s the colour palette we’ve played with.
Very rustic looking don’t you think? Lots of sponging needed maybe? Here’s my creation:
I thought it’s been awhile since I’ve given a full tutorial on my blog, so here’s one for this card.
- Fold 10.5cm x 26cm Always Artichoke Card in half.
- Emboss Always Artichoke Card 10.3cm x 12.8cm with Pinewood Planks Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder, sponge around the edges with Always Artichoke Ink.
- Tie a piece of Sweet Sugargum Striped Ribbon around Always Artichoke card. Adhere panel to card base.
- Using Shimmer Card, cut out the largest frame from the Lots of Labels Framelits.
- Stamp Tranquil Tulips in Always Artichoke, Old Olive and Sweet Sugargum Inks.
- Ink up Sheet Music very lightly with Sahara Sand Ink, with stamp lying on the table, facing up, place card ontop of stamp and lightly press the card in a few areas to pick up the ink.
- Sponge around the edges with Sahara Sand.
- Stamp Happy Birthday from Sunshine Saying stamp set in Sweet Sugargum onto Shimmer Card, cut to suit, sponge around edges with Sahara Sand Ink.
- Use Dimensionals to adhere the Tulip panel and Sentiment to the card base.
- Finish your card by adhering 3 Always Artichoke Enamel Shapes to the Tulip Panel.
And now it’s time to move onto the lovely Patsy Waggoner