Welcome to another Artful Stampers Blog Hop Challenge.Â We have a sketch challenge for you this week.Â I’m using the Stampin Up Butterflies Thinlits Die and the new Printed Vellum stack from the extra Sale a Bration Free Product List.
Most who know me, know I don’t really ‘do’ Hearts, Teddy Bears, Doilies and Butterflies!Â BUT I have been tempted by these thinlit dies.
Here are the instructions if you’d like to make your own card.
- Fold a piece of Rose Red 105 x 298mm card in half, set aside.
- Stamp Dictionary Background Stamp onto 80 x 148mm piece of Whisper White Card.
- Cut a piece of Butterfly Vellum 80 x 148mm, and adhere to Whisper White Card using Glue Dots.
- Adhere this to the folded Rose Red Card Base.
- Cut a piece of Crushed Curry Card 30 x 105mm.Â Cut a V into each end.
- Wrap some Whisper White Cotton Twine around the middle of the Crushed Curry Card and tie in a knot.
- Adhere the Crushed Curry Card to the card front, towards the bottom.
- Cut out a Butterfly using the thinlits from Rose Red Card.
- Adhere the butterfly to the Crushed Curry card using Dimensionals.
- Stamp Celebrate onto a piece of Whisper White Card in Rose Red Ink, cut out.
- Adhere the sentiment to the middle of the butterfly using Dimensionals.
And here’s the sketch to follow along with at home:
- Stamp Sets: Celebrate Today, Dictionary
- Ink: Rose Red
- Card: Rose Red, Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Sheer Perfection Designer Vellum Stack
- Big Shot: Butterflies Thinlits Dies
- Other: Painted Blossom Cotton Twine
We next move onto Nicole Wilson to see what she’s come up with 🙂