Woohoo, I’m back!! I’ve missed the last 2 challenges, even tho my team has participated.Â This week is a Sketch Challenge, I’m using the Stampin Up Celebrate Today Set to create a shaker card.
It’s been such a long time since I’ve made a Shaker Card, they really are so simple, I should do more of them!
Here’s a closer look at the panel.
Stampin Up Celebrate Today Stamp Set really is a great set and I’ve been using it a fair bit lately.Â It’s a Photopolymer Set which means it’s see through and you can see exactly where you are stamping.Â It’s a big set too, with 17 Stamps in it for just $44.95 – Bargain!!Â You also have an opportunity to get the Balloon Framelits Dies and save 15% on a Bundle.
Now I have stamped on the Window Sheet with Stazon.Â You can do this as long as you clean it IMMEDIATELY after you’ve used it, and give it a really really good scrubbing.Â Mine came up sparkling 🙂
Here’s the sketch we played with, very simple this week.
Here’s the supply list:
- Stamp Sets: Celebrate Today
- Ink: Bermuda Bay, Black Stazon
- Card: Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Birthday Bash Specialty Designer Series Paper, Window Sheets
- Big Shot: Balloon Framelits
- Other: Shaker Frames, Gold and Bermuda Bay Sequins Trim
And now it’s onto Alison Barclay 🙂