I saw a great layout on Pinterest using hexagonal shapes, so I CASEd it 🙂
So you can see the process of making this card, here’s a reel 🙂
And the run down on the card, so you too can CASE.
- Stamp Floral image from Hand-Penned set on Basic White with Memento Black, fill in with Magenta Madness and Balmy Blue.
- Using Hexagonal shape from the Beautiful Shapes Dies, cut the floral image and two patterns from the Abstract Beauty DSP.
- Cut a large stitched rectangle from Basic white card. Gold emboss the splatter image from the Quiet Meadow stamp set. Adhere to Basic white card front with Dimensionals.
- Adhere Hexagons to the card front.
- White emboss Congratulations on Magenta Madness card, trim. Adhere to card front with dimensionals.
- Adhere Gold Dots to card front.
Cheers for now