Stamp by Mail is a subscription-based program, where basically everything is done for you. I create 3 cards for each month for 4 months. I precut your cardstock, and select your products so that everything coordinates perfectly for you. All the guesswork is taken out.
- Free as a Bird Stamp Set
- Stitched Nested Labels Die
- Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper
- Bird Ballad Laser-Cut Cards & Tin
- 1cm Scallop Lace Trim
- Bird Ballad Trinkets
- Linen Thread
- 12 Card Projects over the 4 months (3 per month) – FREE
- All Shipping and Postage Costs
- Instructions emailed
You will need a few of your own items:
- Inkpads – Stazon Black, Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Smoky Slate, Soft Suede
- You will also need a Versamark Inkpad, White Embossing Powder and Heat Tool.
- Paper Snips
Here’s how the rest of it works:
Stamps by Mail will run over 4 months to which you will subscribe to. Each month you will receive a variety of products which will come direct from the warehouse to you. You will also receive materials from me with instructions to make 3 projects per month. Instructions are emailed out.
The first month’s cards will use just the product you receive in the first mail out. As the months progress, you’ll have more product to play with and the cards become a little more involved. You’ll have oodles of left over embellishments and paper to continue creating your own cards.
- $52 per Month for 4 Months
- CARD KIT MATERIALS AND POSTAGE ARE NOW INCLUDED FREE
What if I already have some products?
If you already have some of the products, please feel free to choose another product to the same value.
When does it Start?Stamps by Mail will begin in June 2019. Mail outs generally occur around the 15th, give or take a day.
Sign me up! – Registration will end on the 13th June 2019 (Australia Only) – Come to the blog if you don’t see the paypal button.