If you love butterflies, you’ll love this bundle. It’s the Floating & Fluttering Bundle. I created a brand new card for you today.
For this card I thought I would use a mixture of outgoing and newer products.
Here’s the quick run down:
- Stamp Butterflies twice in Memento Black onto Basic White
- Colour with Polished Pink Blends, leaves with Soft Succulent & Evening Evergreen
- Die cut butterflies and adhere to Soft Succulent card base (10.5cm x 26cm), trim any overhang
- Stamp Birthday from Biggest Wish Set with Polished Pink Ink, trim, adhere to card front
- Stamp Happy with Memento Black, cut out, adhere to card front with dimensionals
- Adhere Polished Pink Incolor Jewels to card front
It’s a fairly simple card, but still pretty, don’t you think? I love the way the butterflies and leaves are die cut. They are perfect for the floating frame technique too, just pop them up on dimensionals.Product List
Just a reminder that my Plentiful Plants Class by Mail closing on the 17th June, you’ll have until close of business to register and pay for this class.
Cheers for now!