The Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper is one of the items on offer in the Sale a Bration catalogue this year. I can tell it’s going to be so popular too.
One side is coloured, the other is black and white. Some graphic designs, others you can colour.
For my card today, I’ve decided to go with a single colour. I’ve actually started a Colour of the Week Challenge in my Team Group, last week was Bermuda Bay. I decided to play along too.
The great thing about this paper, is that you get a different look each time you make a card because of the placement of butterflies.
Here’s the materials & instructions list.
- Bermuda Bay Card 10.5cm x 26cm
- Botanical Butterfly DSP 9cm x 13cm
- Whisper White scrap
- Silver Glimmer Paper 1.5cm x 13cm, scrap
- Vellum 7cm x 7cm
- Itty Bitty Birthdays Stamp Set
- Metallic Thread Silver
- Metallic Sequins Silver
- Bermuda Bay Ink
- Bermuda Bay Blends Combo
- Pool Party Blends Combo
- Starburst Punch
- Adhesives & Dimensionals
- Fold Bermuda Bay Card base in half.
- Colour butterflies on DSP with Blends
- Adhere Botanical Butterfly DSP to Silver Glimmer Paper, adhere to card front.
- Punch starburst shape with Starburst Punch from Vellum, colour with Pool Party Blends. Adhere to card front.
- Attach a length of Silver Metallic Thread to the Vellum, arranging in loops.
- Stamp sentiment on Whisper white card using Bermuda Bay Ink, trim to suit, cut a V into each end. Attach a strip of Silver Glimmer paper behind sentiment.
- Use dimensionals to adhere over vellum.
- Adhere Silver Sequins to card front to finish.
You can pick the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper up with any order of $90 during Sale a Bration.
If you have any questions, please feel free to shoot me an email.
Cheers for now – Alisa
Shop my Online Store
Join The Artful Stampers Team – Business, Hobby and Happy Shoppers Welcome
NEW Monthly Card Making Kits – Join any time
Watch me on YouTube
Socialise with me on Facebook
Get Nailed – 100% Real Nail Polish Wraps