Stamp by Mail is a subscription-based program, where basically everything is done for you. I create 3 cards for each month for 4 months. I precut your cardstock, and select your products so that everything coordinates perfectly for you. All the guesswork is taken out.
- Butterfly Gala Stamp Set
- Butterfly Duet Punch
- Itty Bitty Birthdays Stamp Set
- How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper
- Coastal Cabana/Granny Apple Green Ribbon
- Pineapple Punch Inkpad
- Glitter Enamel Dots
- Pick a Pattern Washi Tape
- 12 Card Projects over the 4 months (3 per month) – FREE
- All Shipping and Postage Costs
- Instructions emailed
You will need a few of your own items:
- Wink of Stella
- Inkpads – Black, Coastal Cabana, Gorgeous Grape, Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green.
- You will also need a Versamark Inkpad, White Embossing Powder and Heat Tool.
Here’s how the rest of it works:
Stamps by Mail will run over 4 months to which you will subscribe to. Each month you will receive a variety of products which will come direct from the warehouse to you. You will also receive materials from me with instructions to make 3 projects per month. Instructions are emailed out.
The first month’s cards will use just the product you receive in the first mail out. As the months progress, you’ll have more product to play with and the cards become a little more involved. You’ll have oodles of left over embellishments and paper to continue creating your own cards.
- $50 per Month
- CARD KIT MATERIALS AND POSTAGE ARE NOW INCLUDED FREE
What if I already have some products?
If you already have some of the products, please feel free to choose another product to the same value.
When does it Start
Sign me up! – Registration will end on the 13th January 2019 (Australia Only) – Come to the blog if you don’t see the
Cheers for now – Alisa