I was all set to get lots of work done this morning, then I was hit with a Migraine just as I started to type up my Blog Post. So now it’s several hours later, I’ve had a sleep. I can see and talk again so here I am 🙂
I have a video for you! Thankfully I filmed it and managed to get it uploaded before I was out of action.
Quick run down on the measurements:
- Thick Basic White: 4″ x 10″ (scored at 5″) 10.2cm x 25.4cm (scored at 12.7cm)
- Basic White: 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″, 8.9cm x 8.9cm
- Basic White: extra for stamping
- Flowering Fields Larger DSP: 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″, 8.9cm x 12cm
- Flowering Fields Small DSP: 1/2″ x 4 1/2″, 1.3cm x 11.4cm
- Granny Apple Green: scrap
If you’d like to receive a free PDF Tutorial in your inbox each week, don’t forget to sign up to my newsletter.
Cheers for now