Hey Everyone, You can now Download your Digital Annual Catalogue!
Just click on the cover below.
If you wish to purchase one you can do so HERE.
I posted this on my FaceBook page yesterday too:
Just a heads up – Not only do we have a brand new catalogue, host promotion, joining special going live tomorrow….. we have a BRAND NEW Website going live!!
The address is www.stampinup.com.au but you will be redirected. You will be asked to enter in your password to your account, even if your password has been saved. The new website will be like a completely new page you’ve never visited before and these details won’t be saved to the new one. Hope that makes sense!
Here’s what you can expect on the new site.
* The store is designed to work seamlessly on desktops, tablets, and mobile phones.
* New and improved store navigation provides an updated and enhanced shopping experience.
* The site utilises new, larger imagery to better showcase our products and allow up-close details to be seen.
* New landing pages tell our product stories better.
* New sorting options and filters provide a more intuitive shopping experience, allowing you to more easily find what you are looking for. The store’s organisation and terminology are also more intuitive.
* The site utilises inventory status information to show you what items will be retiring soon, have low inventory, or are backordered so you can make informed purchasing decisions.
* You can mark your favourite items for later reference, and you can create and share personalised wish lists.
* A new Quick Shop feature makes it easy to add items to your basket. We have also simplified the checkout process.
I also have a brand new Host Code for you to use during June. If you click on the graphic, it will actually take you to my Online Store AND automatically apply the code for you!
If you have any issues with the new store or getting your password reset, please contact Stampin’ Up! directly as they’ll be able to help you out from their end.
Cheers for now – Alisa