I must admit I don’t take very many photo’s at convention, but this year I did take a few of the displays Stampin’ Up! had set up.
The following card was inspired by a scrapbook page/canvas that had a beautiful cluster of flowers and leaves.Â I think I’ve used all the wrong punches for my flowers as they seem so big for the leaves, but I think it still works.
All products from Stampin’ Up!
- Stamps: French Foliage, Loving Thoughts
- Ink: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Pool Party
- Card: Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
- Tools: Scallop Circle Punch, Boho Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack
- Embellishments: Rhinestone Brads, Basic Pearls, Pleated Ribbon, Bakers Twine
If you like to order any of the supplies used here, please Email Me