Free as a Bird would have to be an all time favourite of mine. It’s on the last chance list (discounted too). I did use it a lot, but I could have used it more I guess.
Each time I’ve used it, I coloured with ink and a water painter, but I thought I’d better try it with Stampin’ Blends at least once!!
Here’s the quick run down on the card:
- Stamp image on Basic White card with Memento Black Ink
- Colour image with Stampin’ Blends & Cut Out
- Stamp, colour and cut out 3 Leaves
- Stamp flowers on Daffodil Delight with matching ink, sponge around edges
- Stamp leaves on Calypso Coral with matching ink, sponge around edges
- Sponge Balmy Blue Ink on Stitched Rectangle
- Finish card off with Iridescent Rhinestones
If you’re after more Free as a Bird inspiration, I have plenty! Just click on each photo to see the original blog post.
Told you I used it a lot!!
I also have a Tutorial available for sale!
So there you go – if you don’t have it already – you really need to get it!
Cheers for now