I’m still stuck on the Blues and Purples colour combo for my Gnome for the Holidays Christmas Card.
The little snowflakes in the cap of the Gnome teamed up perfectly with the Snowflake Splendor DSP, which then led me to the colour combo!.
Isn’t he just the cutest?! I’ve coloured him with our Stampin’ Blends.
I did do a Facebook Live if you want to check it out. It will probably be in the Video section. I might do a whole new video for YouTube. I decided to make the card a little smaller, and on a Highland Heather base instead of Balmy Blue.
The products used are:
- Gnome for the Holidays Stamp Set
- Snowflake Splendor DSP
- Gold Hoop Embellishment
- Wonder of the Season Ribbon Combo Pack
- Memento Black Ink, Versamark Ink
- Ivory, Calypso Coral Light, Highland Heather Combo, Balmy Blue Combo, Granite Gray Light Blends & Colour Lifter
- Highland Heather, Whisper White card
- White Embossing Powder
Last reminder too – Don’t forget to use your coupons from last month if you have them. They’ll expire on the 31st August!
Cheers for now, I have a 3.30am start for a Virtual Stampin’ Up! Leaders Summit for the next 2 days. eeeeeek!