So you’ll remember that I had an extra coloured Bird Image from the Vintage Feel Christmas card and video that I created earlier this week. I decided to turn the second image into a Birthday Card instead of another Christmas Card. Happy Holly-Days Birthday Card
Click on the photo to see all the products I’ve used in this card.
Here’s a brief rundown on the card for you:
- Calypso Coral base: 10.5cm x 21cm
- Petal Pink layer: 10cm x 10cm, emboss with Merry Melody 3D Embossing Folder
- Granny Apple Green layer: 8.5cm x 8.5cm, die cut with the circle die from Birds & More Dies
- Bird from Happy Holly-Days Set: coloured with Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Soft Suede Blends
- Flowers from Forever Blossoms: coloured with Petal Pink, Calypso Coral Blends
- Leaves from Forever Blossoms: coloured with Granny Apple Green Blends
- Sentiment from Art Gallery: white embossed on Calypso Coral card
- Embellishments: Champagne Rhinestones
I did originally have visions of using really bright colours and started with the Granny Apple Green, but then decided that Petal Pink was a really nice match for the Calypso Coral in the Bird’s Belly area. So I’m glad that I ended up going with a more subtle combo for the card.
Do you use Christmas Sets for other Genre of Cards?
Cheers for now
- Shop my ONLINE STORE
- Join The Artful Stampers Team – Happy Shoppers,
Hobbiest, Part Time and Full Time welcome!
- Stampin’ Down Under Classes
- Watch me on YouTube
- Socialise with me on FaceBook
- Email Me
Happy Holly-Days Birthday Card