Hi Everyone! I hope you managed to catch me on YouTube Live, but if you didn’t the replay is available.
We played with Embossing Folders and a cool technique to add a little extra texture on your textured cards!
I shared a couple of different looks to the same card, here’s two of them.
In the print out below, I’ve just given the instructions for the actual Technique itself, but if you are wanting to know the full list of products I’ve used to create these particular card, check out the product list below.Product List
- Basic White Card
- Embossing Folder
- Versamark Ink Pad
- Coloured Ink
- White or Clear Embossing Powder
- Heat Tool
- Cut & Emboss Machine
- Blending Brushes/Sponges
- Pat Versamark Ink onto one side of the embossing folder (you can get different looks depending on the side your use)
- Lay card in embossing folder and run through Cut & Emboss Machine
- Quickly sprinkle your embossing powder over the card and heat set.
- Use the Blending Brushes or Sponges to apply coloured ink over all, or a partial area of the card
- The technique is complete and ready to create with either as a background piece or focal image.
I hope you’ll be able to join me next week for some Live Card Making and chatting 🙂
Cheers for now