If you LOVE purples and blues, then my Hydrangea Hill Class by Mail is for you!!
As always, kits are limited so please don’t delay in getting your spot!
Cost is $90.75 plus Postage ($9.20 Standard, $12.20 Express)
You will receive:
- Hydrangea Hill Stamp Set valued at $45
- Hydrangea Dies valued at $56
- 40 Pastel Pearls valued at $2.25
- 6 FREE Envelopes valued at $2
- Card Class Kit Materials (includes Card, Twines, DSP) to create 6 Cards (2 x 3 Designs) valued at $18
- Instructions in PDF Format emailed to you valued at $10
- Postage from Warehouse to me is FREE valued at $5.95
- Level 1 Sale a Bration Stamp Set
That’s $139.20 worth of value for $90.75
You Will Need:
- Highland Heather Ink
- Gorgeous Grape Ink
- Seaside Spray Ink
- Misty Moonlight Ink
- Old Olive Ink
- Mossy Meadow Ink
- Adhesives & Dimensionals
If you already have the Hydrangea Hill Bundle, feel free to switch out for items to the same value ($90.75), just let me know in the form. Not 12×12 please, they won’t fit in my post bags.
Class Registration will be open until 11th FEBUARY. Class contents will then be ordered, please allow 2 weeks to receive your class, however given the current crisis, please allow a little more time. Australia Only Please. Invoices will be issued via PayPal to the email address in the registration form.
Sorry, I don’t sell the PDF on it’s own, you can however check out my Stampin’ Down Under PDF’s
Thank you, now closed