Remember this card from last month? I recreated it again for my Thursday Night YouTube Live.
Here are the recreated cards:
I still think you could easily use this card for a Baby Boy, changing the sentiment of course!
These are the two pieces I created during the Live, photographed the next morning, allowing them to dry naturally overnight.
Here is a list of the products I’ve used.Product List
And a print out of the instructions, these are for the Orange & Pink ones last month, but you can use any colours and any stamps you wish.
- Thick Basic White Card - 10.5cm x 26cm, scored at 13cm
- Basic White Card - 8cm x 10cm
- Basic Black Card - Piece for Embossing your Sentiment
- Merry Snowflakes Stamp Set
- Pale Papaya & Polished Pink (left), Pumpkin Pie & Melon Mambo (right) Ink
- Versamark Ink
- Craft Mat or Plastic Sheeting
- Water Spritzer
- White Embossing Powder & Heat Tool
- White Baker's Twine
- Dimensionals & Adhesives
- Paper Snips
- White Emboss a variety of Snowflakes on Basic White 8cm x 10cm piece of card.
- Swipe the orange inkpad on the craft mat, and the pink inkpad under the orange.
- Spritz with water. The amount of water you spritz will give you different looks, have a play around.
- Lay the embossed card on the craft mat and smoosh the card around a little before picking up. You may like to do this a few times to get the look you like. Allow to dry
- White Ebmoss your sentiment on Black Card, fussy cut the sentiment.
- Cut a piece of Baker's Twine and tie a large loopy bow.
- Adhere Embossed panel to the bottom right hand corner of the folded card base with Dimensionals.
- Adhere Bow to card front with a Glue Dot.
- Adhere sentiment over the bow.
- Adhere Rhinestones to the card front.
Cheers for now