- Is this a Stamp-A-Long style event OR will I mostly be watching and stamping later? One of the presentations will be designed for you to stamp along and the others will be designed for you to watch and stamp later. For the presentation designed as a stamp-a-long, you will be provided with dimensions and a supply list as needed, ahead of time.
- For the Stamp-A-Long presentation will the pace be slow enough to keep up? Since everyone stamps at a different pace, it will be impossible to guarantee that everyone will be able to keep up. You will likely need to finish your projects after the live presentations are over.
- What will the schedule for the day be? The schedule will be shared in the Facebook Group about a week before the live event. That said, there will be live presentations every hour on the hour from 1 pm to 9 pm EST (9 am to 6 pm PT) with breaks between presentations. (2.30am 17th July – 11.30am 18th July)
- How long will the breaks be during the live presentations? The breaks will vary in length depending on how long a given presentation is but we anticipate the breaks will be anywhere from 20 to 30 minutes. We feel that breaks are very important in an event of this length. You can use this break time to finish projects, get a snack, or just have some quiet time.
- Is there a way to participate in this event if I’m unavailable for all or part of the live event? Absolutely! There are really three ways to participate!
- Join us for the live event in the Facebook Group
- Get the links to all the PDFs and Video presentations about a week after the live event through email. (Great option if you’re not on Facebook.)
- Participate in the parts of the live event that you are available for in the Facebook group and access the PDFs and Video presentations after the fact, for the content you missed either in the Facebook group or from the email you’ll receive after the live event.
- Is there a way to get this event for FREE? YES! As a member of one of our teams, you can earn FREE entry for this event by meeting certain minimum requirements as a demonstrator. To learn more click HERE.
- Can I participate if I’m a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator but I’m not on your team? YES! The more the merrier!
- Can I participate in this event if I live outside of the U.S.? YES, however, door prizes can only be mailed to participants in the U.S. and Australia.
Register by July 15, 2021!
Sign up soon so you don’t miss out on all the fun!
The Maker’s Mojo Team is so excited to stamp and share with you at our delivering paper magic event! If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com
See you at the event!