Isn’t this the most gorgeous look? It’s the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder on the Oh So Ombre Paper.
I’ll show you the Blackberry Bliss colour first, then check back in a few days for the Bermuda Bay Colour.
A few little things about this card:
- I used the Stampin’ Write Markers in Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry to colour directly on the stamp. As this set is photopholymer, the ink wanted to separate on the stamp. I got around this by giving the stamp a really good clean before applying the ink from the markers.
- I overstamped the second image with Blackberry Bliss Ink. The one little stamp was used on all three flower heads of the image.
- I pulled threads in the middle of the ribbon to gather it up in the middle, then adhered it to the card with Glue Dots.
- Add small strips of Old Olive card for interest.
- Click on the photo to get a full list of supplies I used on the card. The Oh So Ombre Paper is a FREE Level 1 Sale a Bration
Speaking of Sale a Bration, don’t forget this year it ends on the 28th February, all the freebies and Joining Offers will be gone on the 1st!
Check back in a few days, I’ll have the second card for you 🙂
Cheers for now