My first class using New Annual Catalogue Stamps!! I’ve chosen to not use any new colours, because I know you won’t have them just yet. This class involves a lot of stamping off to reduce the amount of colours you need.
Cost is $44 plus Postage ($9.40 Standard, $12.40 Express)
You will receive:
- Pansy Patch Stamp Set valued at $44
- 6 FREE Envelopes valued at $2
- Card Class Kit Materials (includes Card, Rhinestones, Twine) to create 6 Cards (2 x 3 Designs) FREE valued at $18
- Instructions in PDF Format emailed to you valued at $10
- Postage from Warehouse to me is FREE valued at $5.95
That’s $79.95 worth of value for $44
You Will Need:
- Melon Mambo Ink
- Granny Apple Green Ink
- So Saffron Ink
- Bermuda Bay Ink
- Adhesives & Dimensionals
If you wish to add the matching dies, please let me know in form ($46)
If you already have the Pansy Patch feel free to switch out for items to the same value ($44), just let me know in the form. Not 12×12 please, they won’t fit in my post bags.
Class Registration will be open until 7th MAY. Class contents will then be ordered, please allow 2 weeks to receive your class, however given the current crisis, please allow a little more time. Australia Only Please. Invoices will be issued via PayPal to the email address in the registration form.
Sorry, I don’t sell the PDF on it’s own, you can however check out my Stampin’ Down Under PDF’s