YAY!!! I’m super excited to release another round of Stamp by Mail. This round contains 2 Bundles, which means you’ll be able to also grab 2 Free Sale a Bration items!
Stamp by Mail is a subscription-based program, where basically everything is done for you. I create 3 cards for each month for 4 months. I precut your cardstock, and select your products so that everything coordinates perfectly for you. All the guesswork is taken out.
- Painted Poppies Stamp Set
- Painted Labels Die
- Peaceful Moments Stamp Set
- Poppy Moments Dies
- Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper
- Peaceful Poppies Sequins
- Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon
- Peaceful Poppies Elements
- 12 Card Projects over the 4 months (3 per month) – FREE
- All Shipping and Postage Costs
- Instructions emailed
You will need a few of your own items:
- Stazon Black Ink
- Inkpads – Poppy Parade, Calypso Coral, Flirty Flamingo, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry, Blackberry Bliss
- You will also need a Versamark Inkpad, White Embossing Powder and Heat Tool
- Adhesives & Dimensionals
- You may need your own Sentiment for the first 2 Months.
Here’s how the rest of it works:
Stamps by Mail will run over 4 months to which you will subscribe to. Each Month you will receive Product and your Card Kit in the mail from me. Instructions are emailed out.
For example: In the first month, you may receive the Painted Poppies Stamp Set and Die. The first month’s cards will use just the product you receive in the first mail out. As the months progress, you’ll have more product to play with and the cards become a little more involved. You’ll have oodles of left over embellishments and paper to continue creating your own cards.
- $74 per Month
- You will have the opportunity to earn 2 FREE Sale a Bration items. Once in January, and then in March.
What if I already have some products?
If you already have some of the products, please feel free to choose another product to the same value.
When does it Start? Stamps by Mail will begin in January 2020. I will order supplies to come to me on the 10th of each month. I’ll ship them out as soon as I receive them.
Sign me up! – Registration will end on the 10th January 2019 (Australia Only) – Come to the blog if you don’t see the paypal button.
Thank you – Now Closed.
Cheers for now – Alisa