Wow, I’m surprising myself!Â I’ve created nearly every day for a few days in a row!
The Colour Coach chose the colours again for this one.Â It’s not my usual go to colours, I don’t do Purples very well, so this one was a bit of a challenge, even tho it’s a basic card.Â I think it’s the self doubting of trying something different.
The pearls were a last minute addition.Â I had it all set up ready to photograph, and had to shift my box of pearls out the way! Bingo!
All Products from Stampin’ Up!
- Stamp Sets: So Very Grateful, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
- Card: Watercolour Paper, So Saffron, Perfect Plum, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
- Ink: Stazon, So Saffron, Perfect Plum, Wild Wasabi, Garden Green
- Tools: Tag Topper Punch, Aquapainter, Sponges
- Accessories: Crochet Trim, Basic Pearls