It would appear that my stamp shelf is deprived of Floral Line Art Images. In face, I seem to have very little in the way of any Line Art Images. I’ll have to rectify that, but in the mean time I decided to colour a solid image with my Stampin Blends instead.
I’ve gone from a flat stamped image to an image that looks a little more realistic.
Stampin Blends to enhance a solid image
- For this card I’ve used the Sending Smiles Bundle, and the Exposed Brick Embossing Folder
- I’ve stamped in Lemon Lolly and Lemon Lime Twsit
- I’ve added 3 colours of Blends to both the Leaves/Stems, and the Flower Head
- Enhance a little more with Pencils, I’ve used Green, Yellow, Brown and Grey
- Add a little shadow to help your image jump off the page
- Full list of supplies
- Sign up for my Newsletter to receive the tutorial, (complete with measurements in both metric and imperial), for this card on the 28th July 2023
I’d also love to invite you to my new Facebook Group called Blends and Beyond. Hope to see you there.
If you decide to purchase any of your supplies from me, Thank You. Don’t forget to use the code below to receive a thank you gift from me. If you’ve not ordered before, I have a tutorial to help you.
Cheers for now