I just love this new Stampin’ Up! Countryside Inn Suite, probably more than I thought I would. As one of my Live Views said today, all the blue shades make it a very peaceful style of card. I think I have to agree with her. The Designer Series Paper is also a little on the whimsical side, with foxes, bunnies and birds woven into the florals.
Here’s a look at the card we created during our live session.
Stampin Up Countryside Inn Suite and Card Details
- Stampin Up Countryside Inn Suite consists of Countryside Corners Bundle (1 Cling Stamp & 7 Dies)
- Countryside Inn Designer Series Paper in Balmy Blue, Misty Moonlight, Boho Blue and Night of Navy Colour Combo
- Countryside Blossoms Embossing Folder (use plates 1, 3 and 3)
- Not part of the Suite, but matches the DSP is the Lasting Joy Stamp Set (19 Photopolymer Stamps)
- Available 2nd May in the 2023 Annual Catalogue
- My Card uses Night of Navy and Boho Blue, Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon and an Iridescent Pearl
- PDF Tutorial heading out in my Newsletter on the 28th April 2023
These products are also the same as I’m using for my May Tutorials in my Tutorial and Card Making Membership. Last sign up for this is the 30th April in order to get the May Tutorial.
I am off for a couple of weeks now, but I will be back at the start of June, so take care, and if you’re in Australia, watch on my socials for a ‘While I’m Away Competition’!
Cheers for now