Hi Friends!! Today’s card from our Live Card Making Class was a fun one. I had a rough idea of something that I wanted to try, and thankfully it worked out fine. The video was a longer one than usual, but I do have a colouring tutorial in it for the Stampin Up Elephant Parade images.
Tip for colouring Stampin Up elephant parade images
- Stamp images with Memento Black Ink
- Petal Pink and Calypso Coral Blends for the inside Ears
- Gray Granite Blends for the Body
- Add a little Dark Petal Pink to the cheeks for a little rosy blush
- Shaded Spruce Blends for the Leaf, or change the look by added Granny Apple Green to the blend.
- Go over all the colourings twice to add more depth.
Isn’t the little Elephant just the cutest? There’s three little cuties in the stamp set.
As mentioned in the video above, if you sign up for my Newsletter you’ll receive the written Tutorial with all the measurements (in both cm and inches) on Friday 16th December 2022. 6am ACDT to be exact!
If you decide to purchase from me, Thank You. Don’t forget to use the code below to receive a thank you gift from me. If you’ve not ordered before, I have a tutorial to help you.
Cheers for now