I have a new Live Video for you today. My card layout is a pretty simple one, so that we can focus on coloured image. In today’s video, I’ve showed you how I’ve coloured with Santa from the Stampin Up Gift of Giving Stamp Set.
Here’s another angle so you can the colouring from a different perspective.
Stampin Up Gift of Giving Stamp Set
- 5 Cling (Red Rubber) Stamps
- Being Released on the 6th September in the Sept – Dec 23 Mini Catalogue
- This card also features the Merry Bold & Bright Designer Series Paper
- Stamp image in Memento Black Ink
- Coloured with Poppy Parade, Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Granny Apple Green, Shaded Spruce, Basic Black, Smoky Slate Blends, plus the Color Lifter
- Details are added in with a White Gel Pen, Prismacolor White and Warm Grey Pencil
- SU Supply List
- Pencils – https://amzn.to/464HSuD Disclosure: Some of the links on this page are affiliate links, meaning I may receive a small commission if you click on a link and purchase something I have recommended.
- If you enjoy colouring with Stampin Blends, but would like to improve your skills – you might like my new class In The Moment Colouring Class
If you decide to purchase any of your supplies from me, Thank You. Don’t forget to use the code below to receive a thank you gift from me. If you’ve not ordered before, I have a tutorial to help you.
Cheers for now