Hi Everyone! I’ve played with the new Stampin’ Up! Inspired Thoughts Bundle to make some Thank You cards this last week.
You can’t see on the card, but the foliage on the trees are super sparkly, covered in Wink Of Stella!
And guess what??!! I’ve actually filmed a video for this card! And now that I’m looking at my photo, I realised that in my video, I adhered the bottom foliage pieces on in the other direction! Ooops!
In case you don’t have time to watch the video, here’s a quick run down on the card:
- Base is Balmy Blue, with a little ink applied to the top with a blending brush.
- Trees cut from Crumb Cake
- Foliage cut from Crushed Curry with Poppy Parade Ink added around the edges
- Sentiment stamped in Poppy Parade Ink and mounted
- Wink of Stella applied to the tree foliage to give a really nice sparkly shimmer
And here’s a list of all the products I’ve used in creating this cardProduct List
I hope you get a little inspiration for this bundle. It’s probably a bundle I wouldn’t normally go for, but I’m stepping out of my comfort zone with this annual catalogue 🙂
PS: don’t forget my Paper and Ribbon Share close on the 13th May and I’m giving away a full set of Stampin’ Write Markers this month!
Cheers for now