This week I’m sharing the New Stampin Up Saint Nicholas Bundle. I do love a nice big fat jolly looking Santa, but I was really taken with the beautiful vintage style images that Saint Nicholas offers. And these images deserve the time taken to colour them in. (Stay tuned for a Colouring Class on these).
Here’s a close up of Saint Nick.
Stampin Up Saint Nicholas Bundle
- 9 Cling (Red Rubber) Stamps
- 21 Dies that are compatible with the MINI Cut & Emboss Machine
- My Image is coloured with Stampin Blends
- Add darker pencils to add depth and white pencil to add highlights
- Colours I’ve used are Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Pecan Pie
Here’s a closer look at the bundle itself.
With some of the dies, you can create either a Fireplace or a Chimney! How cool is that?
If you love colouring, you might like to check out my In the Moment Class while you wait the Saint Nicholas Class.
If you decide to purchase any of your supplies from me, Thank You. Don’t forget to use the code below to receive a thank you gift from me. If you’ve not ordered before, I have a tutorial to help you.
Cheers for now