This was our sketch to work with this week.
I almost got sucked into the Pink and Green colour combo again, but stopped myself just in time, I added some Blue into the mix this time! Â I haven’t played with the FREE Sale a Bration sets very much so I thought it was time to pull them out, seeing as we only have a few weeks left to earn them, I thought it might give you some inspiration on using them if you have them, or want them.
I’ve watercoloured the main birthday present image from Happy Moments, then stamped it as a background on both the Rose Red and Kiwi Kiss, tone on tone. Â And look, no sponging, altho I think it would look very nice sponged too.
- Stamps: Happy Moments (Sale a Bration Set)
- Card: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Rose Red, Whisper White, Watercolour
- Ink: Black Stazon, Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Rose Red
- Accessories: Silver Brads
- Tools: Aquapainter, Crafter’s Tool Kit, Snail, Dimensionals
Don’t forget time is running out for my $1000 Catalogue Workshop Event . Â You’ll need to have your order to me by the 8th March, you’ll receive a Free Sale a Bration set, and also go into the hat for an extra prize – EVERYONE is a winner with this event.
And now onto Jeanette’s Blog to see what she has done with the Sketch 🙂