Hi Everyone. Are you still making Christmas Cards? I actually have enough Christmas Cards, but I’m still playing with them! I’ve had the Happy Holly-Days Stamp Set uninked for a little while now, so I couldn’t let it slip by and leave it that way! Vintage Feel Christmas Card with Video Tutorial
I really love the way this card turned out (especially the colouring), so I’ve created a video for you, on just the colouring and explained the construction for you.
Images like these make the colouring process very easy. Add your dark where the Artist has drawn in shading lines, and fill the rest in with the light Blends.
Quick run down on the card:
- Soft Suede Base: 26cm x 13cm
- Crumb Cake Layer: 12.5cm x 10cm
- Emboss Crumb Cake with Merry Melody 3D Folder, sponge Soft Suede around the edges.
- Add some Wink of Stella to the Berries if you wish
I’ll be back to show you what I come up with for my second coloured image. Can’t possibly let it go to waste!
Cheers for now
- Shop my ONLINE STORE
- Join The Artful Stampers Team – Happy Shoppers,
Hobbiest, Part Time and Full Time welcome!
- Stampin’ Down Under Classes
- Watch me on YouTube
- Socialise with me on FaceBook
- Email Me
Vintage Feel Christmas Card with Video Tutorial