SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE A FREE WEEKLY TUTORIAL
Hi and Welcome!
I am here to help you in your card making journey. I have many many videos and cards that I love to share with you, it’s here where you’ll get to see how my creative brain might or might not work!! My hope is that you’ll pick up some tips and ideas through the videos and cards that will help you with your card making.
If you’re looking to save time during your card making, or need help kickstarting your mojo, I have classes that I run by mail. If you live in Australia, you’re welcome to join.
If you’ve missed a class, never fear, I also have the instructions available to purchase as a digital download. And yes, if you’re a demonstrator, you may teach my classes in person.
I’d love to share a little bit more of my Stampin’ Up! story here.
CREATIVE CARD MAKERS CLUB
Card Making Tutorials delivered straight to your Inbox!
- Step by Step Written Tutorial Class featuring 6 Cards centered around a Stampin’ Up! Bundle or Suite
- Private YouTube Class Videos
- Measurements in both Imperial and Metric
- Finished Card Size is Usually 4″ x 5″ (10.2cm x 12.7cm), this allows my cards to be created in all Markets.
- Demonstrators may teach these classes at in person events.
- Cancel at any time – no commitments
- CLICK HERE for more information