I’m going to be an Aunt again sometime this week (or maybe next week), so I thought I’d better start working on some baby cards.Â Now this might not be the card she gets yet, but it has given me some idea’s on another way to use the Something For Baby stamp set.
Our Challenge for this week is a Colour Challenge 🙂
I’ve started offÂ by stamping the pram onto Watercolour Paper lightly with Lost Lagoon Ink.Â I then took an AquaPainter and coloured some depth into it also using the Lost Lagoon Ink.
I’m afraid to say the rest of the card is pretty simple and straight forward, here is a list of the card measurements for you:
- Lost Lagoon 105 x 298mm
- So Saffron: 90 x 130mm, 88 x 128mm (top layer has edges sponged with So Saffron Ink)
- Basic Gray: 88 x 20mm (leave 5mm showing)
- Smoky Slate: 88 x 30mm (leave 10mm showing)
- Whisper White: 88 x 50mm
All I’ve done, apart from the layering is to add sentiments from the Celebrate Baby stamp set. (oh and I may have gone overboard with the Wink of Stella!)
And now as I’m looking at this, I think I could have used Lost Lagoon Ribbon (smacks forehead!)
Here’s your graphic to play along with at home
- Stamp Sets: Something for Baby, Celebrate Baby
- Ink: Lost Lagoon, So Saffron, Basic Gray
- Card: Lost Lagoon, So Saffron, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Watercolour Paper
- Big Shot: Baby’s First Framelits Die
- Embellishments: Organza Ribbon
- Non Stampin Up: Wink Of Stella
Next on our list of Artists is Nicole Wilson :)Â I’m sure she has something amazing to share with us.
Don’t forget you can purchase all your Stampin’ Up! Products through my ONLINE STORE. Every $90 spend earns you a FREE Sale a Bration Item 🙂