Hey Hey!! I’m back from the most AMAZING trip. We’ve been in the Canadian Rockies, then the Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip for an Alaskan Cruise. I’ll share some photo’s in the coming days, but first I wanted to let you know of not one, but two promotions Stampin’ Up! has for August.
Get in the mood to create something full of colours and seasons! Introducing the all-new, limited-time Colour Your Season products:
- Blended Seasons Stamp Set, an exclusive 10-piece wood- or clear-mount stamp set with images for every season!
- Stitched Season Framelits Dies, a coordinating stitched die that includes stitching on both the positive and negative images!
- Watercolor Pencils in 10 new colours! Note: These Watercolor Pencils may be available in a future publication.
- Please note: The bundle includes the stamp set and dies only. It does not include the Watercolor Pencils.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- If a participant earns multiple codes from a single order, they will receive one email with multiple codes. If they earn multiple codes from multiple orders, they will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- All order types qualify for this promotion. (Excludes Starter Kits)
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not go toward earning coupon codes.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can earn per order or throughout the duration of the Bonus Days earning period.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and demonstrator supply items).
- Bonus Days coupon codes will reduce the commissionable amount of an order.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can only be redeemed once.
How awesome are those Promotions? You’ll also want to use the online code for orders between $50 and $249 for a thank you gift from me. ($250 will get you your own stampin rewards)