Create a 3 Panel Fun Fold Card
Each month we have a Team Stamping Night via Zoom. This month, my team member Anne Wilson, took over the teaching role and showed us all how to create this amazing 3 Panel Fun Fold Card.
You’ll want to watch the video for this one. I mention in the video that I don’t have all the card measurements, but you can subscribe to my Newsletter and the full PDF will go out on Friday the 10th March.
3 Panel Fun Fold Card
- Base size for this card is 8″ x 4″ but can be made 10″ x 5″ or 12″ x 6″
- Use a Corner Rounder to soften the corners
- Centre Panel can sit in the front or towards the back
- Panels all layer onto each other to fold up into a square card
- Be mindful of how much dimension and height you add to the panels when decorating
Make sure you’re on my Newsletter List, and if you’re reading this after the 10th March, just shoot me an email and I’ll forward the Instructions on to you.
If you decide to purchase from me, Thank You. Don’t forget to use the code below to receive a thank you gift from me. If you’ve not ordered before, I have a tutorial to help you.
Cheers for now
- Shop my ONLINE STORE
- Join The Artful Stampers Team – Happy Shoppers,
Hobbiest, Part Time and Full Time welcome!
- Shop PDF’s
- Watch me on YouTube
- Socialise with me on FaceBook
- Email Me