Learn to Watercolour with an Acrylic Block
I have a fun technique to share with you today. It’s Acrylic Block Watercolouring. It is super easy, not too messy and really quick.
I created a quick video/reel to show just how easy this technique is. I’m thinking I’ll play with it again in our next Live Card Making Stream.
How to do acrylic block watercolouring
- Spritz Fluid Watercolour Paper with Water.
- Using an Acrylic Block, stamp it into an ink pad, then rub the block over the wet Fluid Paper.
- Use as many colours as you like
- Allow to dry naturally, or speed it up with a Heat Tool.
Here’s a list of all the supplies I’ve used for this card.
If you liked this technique, you might also like this one, which is another easy watercolouring background technique.
If you’re in Australia, and choose to shop with me, thank you! For orders under $250 please use the code below (or just click the graphic). I’ll be able to send you a thank you gift in the following month.
Cheers for now
- Shop my ONLINE STORE
- Join The Artful Stampers Team – Happy Shoppers,
Hobbiest, Part Time and Full Time welcome!
- Shop PDF’s
- Watch me on YouTube
- Socialise with me on FaceBook
- Email Me