Angels of Peace Christmas Card
My hubby has gone away for a couple of weeks work, and I always feel a moochy on the day he leaves. So, I headed into my craft room, not really feeling in the mood to work work. Instead, I pulled out a stamp set that hasn’t seen ink yet (I’ve got plenty of those from the new Holiday Catalogue). I just thought I’d start colouring and see where it took me!
I really loved this stamp set as soon as I saw it in the Catalogue, it was one of the first I ordered, but have only just used it.
Here’s a quick run down on the card:
- Stamp image on Basic White with Memento Ink
- Colour with Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight and Balmy Blue Blends
- Paint wings with Wink of Stella
- Fussy cut image
- Flirty Flamingo Card Base 10.5cm x 26cm (folded at 13cm)
- Daffodil Delight Brights DSP 10.5cm x 9.5cm
- Balmy Blue card layer 3.5cm x 10.5cm
- Adhere Angel with Dimensionals
- Stamp sentiment, but trim to use only Peace on Earth
- Add Rhinestones
She’s a simple card, but still pretty I hope. I had actually thought about using different die labels in the back ground etc, but as I was pulling the colours I needed from my card files and putting them beside me, the layout literally just produced itself. I did switch out the plain Daffodil card for the DSP tho.
I’ll probably still mooch for the rest of the day, but at least I’ve been a little productive right? 🙂
Here’s the supplies I used:Product List
Cheers for now
- Shop my ONLINE STORE
- Join The Artful Stampers Team – Happy Shoppers,
Hobbiest, Part Time and Full Time welcome!
- Shop PDF’s
- Watch me on YouTube
- Socialise with me on FaceBook
- Email Me