I’m playing along with the sketch challenge for Around the World Challenges this week.
Here’s our sketch to play with.
And here’s my entry.
I’ve coloured the Flower Frenzy Die Cuts with Blendabilites, it’s a shame tho that the colour graduation hasn’t turned out so vivid in the photo.
All products from Stampin’ Up!
- Stamp Sets: Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Dotty Angles
- Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
- Blendabilites: Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
- Card: Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
- Embellishments: Faceted Buttons, Rhinestones, Whisper White Bakers Twine
- Tools: Big Shot, Flower Frenzy Die, Scallop Punch, Word Window Punch
If you’d like to play along with us, and I hope you do, you can head over here.