I’m back with another Around the World Sketch Challenge 🙂
Here’s what we are playing with for the rest of March
I’ve flipped my sketch upside down, and have created a card rather than a scrapbook layout.
These aren’t colours I’d normally play with, but I have some Washi Tape from the Retro Fresh Suite, so I thought I’d push my comfort zone.Â I originally had it on a Baked Brown Sugar card base, but my son thought it looked better on the Tangerine Tango.Â I’ve also covered one of the Essential Wooden Elements Arrows in Washi Tape.Â I think it would work well for a teenage boy.
All Products from Stampin’ Up!
- Stamp Set: Another Great Year
- Card: Tangerine Tango, So Saffron, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
- Ink: Black Stazon, Tangerine Tango, So Saffron, Coastal Cabana Markers
- Tools:Â Big Shot, Arrows Textured Embossing Folder, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder
- Embellishments: Essential Wooden Embellishments, Retro Fresh Washi Tape
If you’d like to play along we’d love you to create something using the sketch, upload it to your blog or photo hosting site and link it to the Challenge Blog.
Come On Aussies, we need a little Oi Oi Oi happening!