How fun is this card? And I LOVE the stamp set Biggest Wish. So many ways you can make your sentiment. I’ve made two colour combos.
It’s looks amazing don’t you think? This combo is Evening Evergreen and Soft Succulent.
Here’s the second colour. Polished Pink and Daffodil Delight.
Gah!! I don’t know which one I love the most! Here’s a video showing the Pink & Yellow version.
Here’s the brief run down of the cards:
- Use the Blends Alcohol Technique on Vellum
- Use a ball point 2 way glue pen to add ink along lines on your vellum, allow to go tacky. Either use Gilded Leaf or Embossing Powder over the glue.
- Stamp Happy and either gold gild leaf or silver emboss
- Stamp Birthday and cut out
- Finish with coloured jewels
Before I head off, don’t forget I’m giving away a full set of Stampin’ Write Markers at the end of this month!
Cheers for now