We’re still playing with the Bottled Happiness Bundle this week. This card is in more muted colours, taking the combination from the Texture Chic Designer Series Paper.
Quick Card Run Down:
- Base is Petal Pink Card, sponge around the edges with matching ink.
- Stamp bottle in Soft Succulent, punch out
- Stamp leaves in Evening Evergreen, flowers in Petal Pink, cut out
- Cut 3 equal sized strips of Texture Chic Designer Series Paper
- Stamp sentiment in Evening Evergreen, I used a retired punch to punch out.
- Use dimensionals on the flowers and sentiment
You can watch the quick reel above to see how it’s all assembled.
If you’d like to recreate this card, and live in Australia, you can shop HERE, don’t forget to use the May 2022 host code. If it’s not May and you’d still like to use a host code for shopping, check out the sidebar 🙂
Cheers for now