Gosh what a week it’s been.Â After a dreadful Bee Sting (and nasty reaction) I decided to ‘wing’ it again at Linc n Learn yesterday.
So armed with my sketch we ended up creating the following card.Â I did have a visual in my head so I had a rough idea of how I wanted it to look.
This was my first play with the new Core’dinations Cardstock too.Â Silly me put my cardstock in the embossing folder the right way, but had the folder upside down, so I didn’t get the impression I wanted.Â Thankfully I went first, the rest of the group got theirs the right way, and I must say, I did prefer theirs over mine.
The Core’dinations is really fun to play with, and easy too.Â You just run your card in an embossing folder through the Big Shot, then wipe the sander from the Stampin’ Sanding System over the card.Â There’s also a tacky Dust Buddy that you can use to remove all the fibres .Â Be warned tho, this has mineral smell to it, like turps.
All products from Stampin’ Up!
- Stamp Set: Blooming with Kindness
- Card: Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Wild Wasabi, Cherry Cobber Core’dinations
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Pink Pirouette
- Big Shot: Circles #2, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder
- Other: Bird Punch, Large Scallop Punch, Medium Scallop Punch, Basic Pearls.
Share Packs Closes 15th September
Stamp by Mail Closes 10th September