Cottage Rose Birthday Card
Hi Everyone! This week we are looking at the Cottage Rose Bundle/Abigail Rose Suite.
I LOVE this bundle! It’s super pretty, soft and romantic. My Class by Mail uses Petal Pink to match the Designer Series Paper, but in this card I decided to try it out with Pale Papaya.
Here’s the Reel I created showing how the card comes together.
Here’s the card run down:
- Stamp rose image over card base with matching ink.
- Adhere two strips of card to the left hand side of the card front.
- Stamp 1 x rose image & 2 x leaves, colour and die cut.
- Die cut 3 detail leaf dies.
- White emboss sentiment, trim to suit.
- Adhere rose and leaves to card front.
- Add some bling.
Class by Mail closes on the 7th June, you can register for class or purchase the PDF lesson HERE.
Cheers for now
- Shop my ONLINE STORE
- Join The Artful Stampers Team – Happy Shoppers,
Hobbiest, Part Time and Full Time welcome!
- Shop PDF’s
- Watch me on YouTube
- Socialise with me on FaceBook
- Email Me