How cute are these sheep?
The Counting Sheep set is a Sale a Bration freebie this year. You can add them with your Darling Donkeys from last round! There’s also a matching set of dies, so no fussy cutting this one! They are both Level 1 items.
Here’s the basics of the card:
- Basic White Card: 10cm x 20cm
- Using a Blending Brush apply Granny Apple Green and Balmy Blue
- Stamp ‘grass’ with Granny Apple Green
- Stamp Sheep on Basic White card with Memento Ink
- Colour Sheep with Ivory, Calypso Coral Light and Grey Granite Light Blends
- Adhere Sheep to card front with Dimensionals
- Stamp sentiment on Basic White card, trim, adhere to card front
- Die Cut Sun from Crushed Curry Ink
- Adhere Sun to card front with Dimensionals
Of course you can add some Bling or Wink of Stella 🙂
Did you know that when you join Stampin’ Up!, we get treated like customers too? We also get to earn Sale a Bration freebies on our own orders. In fact we got them in free in July on our orders. If you’d like some more information, let me know 🙂 It’s just one of the many benefits of being with the company.
Cheers for now