It’s time to start getting into the Christmas Cards! In today’s card I’ve used the new Don’t Stop Believin’ Stampin’ Up! Set.
Santa got me in this stamp set. The set also includes an Elf tangled up with lights, and a melting Snowman, along with various sentiments.
He knows just what you’re thinking!! Ha! I love him!
I also love the new Sequins! They are flat bottomed!! So easy to adhere! They come in Faceted Circle, Flat Circle and Hexagon shapes, 4 colours in the pack. So nice!
Okay, here’s your recipe breakdown:
- STAMP SET: Don’t Stop Believin’
- INK: Memento Ink, Versamark
- BLENDS: Real Red Combo, Basic Black Light, Smoky Slate Combo, Gray Granite Light, Ivory, Calypso Coral Light, Night of Navy Light, Colour Lifter
- CARD & PAPER: Crumb Cake, Balmy Blue, Whisper White, Tis the Season DSP
- EMBELLISHMENTS: Linen Thread, Sequins for Everything
- OTHER: White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool
The Don’t Stop Believin’ Stampin’ Up Set will be available from August 4th in the new August – December 2020 Mini Catalogue.
I made a video after I posted this blog entry!
Cheers for now – Alisa