Well, the vision was there, but not the execution!!
Don’t you hate it when that happens? And I’ve just spotted that my top panel is stuck on crooked – Doh!
I first tried to use a Doily, I know, a big thing for me! But it just didn’t look right.
A bit of a tip for you tho, if you are working with neutrals and your colour card seems a little bright for it, just sponge around the edges with the same neutral ink instead of tone on tone.Â It will warm the colour, and and make it appear a little less stark.Â IYKWIM! Clear as Mud?
All products from Stampin’ Up!
- Stamp Sets:Â Happy Day, Gorgeous Grunge, Dictionary
- Card: Sahara Sand, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White
- Ink: Sahara Sand, Strawberry Slush, Rich Razzleberry
- Accessories: Rich Razzleberry Button, Silver Bakers Twine
- Tools: Circle Framelit Die, Big Shot, Metallic Platform, Scallop Edge Punch, Sponge Daubers