Hi Stamping Friends, I have a Hydrangea Hill Card in Pink Tones for you today. I’ve been seeing lots of Purples and Blues (it’s the theme for my online class) but I wanted to break away and use some pinks.
Click on either of the photos to see the full list of supplies.
I decided to colour my image instead of using the two step stamping technique that is intended for the set. The leaves are Mossy Meadow and Old Olive. The Hydrangea head is Rococo Rose and Flirty Flamingo. All with Stampin Blends.
The card sizes are as follows:
- Basic White Thick: 10.5cm x 26cm, scored at 13cm
- Basic White: to stamp on
- Hydrangea Hill DSP: 10.2cm x 12.7cm
- Old Olive: 3.5cm x 11.5cm
- Rococo Rose: 4cm x 10cm
- Blushing Bride: 5cm x 8.5cm
You’ll notice that even though I used Flirty Flamingo Blends, I didn’t use the matching card, and opted for Blushing Bride instead. Sometimes, you just need to sit your coloured images on top of coloured card and pick the best match for the image.
A few reminders before I leave you:
- Sale a Bration ends on the 28th February
- New Demo joining offer ends on the 28th February
- Hydrangea Hill Class by Mail closes 11th February
Cheers for now