Today I have some super simple In The Wild Thank You Cards to share with you. For these cards, I’ve let the Designer Series Paper remain the main focus. And even better, the DSP is on sale this month.
The great thing about using DSP for mass produced cards, is that you just pick a few patterns and go for it. Crushed Curry was a common colour in the all the patterns I chose, so that became my base, and the colour I used for the Sentiments (which came from Biggest Wish set)
I adhered my Thanks depending on which way the big cats were facing. I think they turned out great.
As I mentioned earlier, the In The Wild DSP is on sale – 15% discount, along with other Designer Series Papers.
Quick run down on the cards:
- Crushed Curry Card base is 26cm x 10.5cm, scored and folded at 13cm
- DSP is cut to 12.5cm x 10cm
- Thanks is stamped in Crushed Curry, bold image is just trimmed to suit, while the cursive image has been fussy cut
- Adhere bold Thanks to card front leave a small gap, adhere cursive Thanks with mini dimensionals over the gap
- Add some Rhinestone bling!
Quick little note before I head off – Friday night the 9th July I’ll be going Live on both my Facebook page and YouTube at 7.30pm ACT (Adelaide Time) for a little bit of card making. I hope you’ll be able to join me.
Cheers for now