Is crafting a big part of your life? Wouldn’t you love to earn money while doing something you enjoy? How about the convenience of setting your own hours? If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, then Stampin’ Up! is the perfect opportunity for you.
Doing what I love, and sharing what I love with others are just a few of the benefits that made me decide to become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. I love sharing my passion for stamping with family and friends, meeting new people, and having the chance to build a great business doing so. I also get to set my own schedule and that is a definite plus!
Did you know that you can join Stampin’ Up! and be a hobby demonstrator, or a career demonstrator.
Join Stampin’ Up! and benefit in the following ways –
- Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit has a retail value of $235, but is a steal at $169
- You can Customise the kit with your choice of stamp sets, ink colors and more (of equal or less value).
- You can Sign Up On-line.
- Earn Flex Points by completing Quick Start
- Enjoy 20% Discount all your orders – complete Quick Start and enjoy 25% Discount
- You are able to view and order select new stamps and products one month in advance of new catalogue releases!
- There’s no obligation to sell or hold workshops and no penalty if you decide to drop.
- $440 in total retail sales is required per quarter to remain active BEYOND your first FULL quarter. This total includes your own purchases and customer sales (based on retail prices). The next full quarter finishes September 30th.
- No Annual Fees to pay.
- You’ll have access to a myriad of project ideas on the Demonstrator Web Site and in the quarterly Stampin’ Success Magazine and Weekly Succeed email
- Become part of a world-wide stamping family!
- Want to earn extra income through your stamping passion? I’m here to help you succeed when you are ready.
The Benefits of Joining Under Me
- I am a Full Time Career Demonstrator. I joined on the first day that Stampin’ Up! opened in Australia back in April 2006. I have earned awards every year since then, including Number 1 Demonstrator and every Incentive Trip so far. We have a large active team, over 60 in my first level, from all over Australia. Distance is not an obstacle.
- A private Facebook Group – where you’ll keep up to date with all the latest Stampin’ Up! news, chat and make new friends and best of all, share your creativity.
- The Artful Stampers Blog Hops – held when new catalogues are released, a great way to show your creations to everyone.
- The Artful Stampers Card Swaps – join in with others to share your creativity and be inspired.
- The Artful Stampers RAK LIST – Who doesn’t like to receive Random Acts of Kindness?
- Receive Recognition with title promotions (think shopping sprees on me for my first levels)
- Attend a private Facebook Group for my first level where you’ll have access to my Virtual Stamp Club Videos and Project Kits
Ready to Join Now? Simply click the Join Now Button below.
If you have any Questions, please feel free to email me.