Learn to make a Zig Zag Gatefold Card
Once a month I hold a Zoom Stamping Night for my team. They don’t actually know what they’re making when they turn up. Thank goodness they trust me right!! This time round we made a Zig Zag Gatefold Card which was inspired by Amanda Fowler from the UK.
And because it turned out really well, I showed how to make them for my Facebook Live today.
Here’s the card I made last night with the gals.
Here’s the card I made today:
Here’s the basics of the folds for you:
- Start with 12″ x 6″ DSP (video also shows you can use 6″ x 6″)
- Score along the long side at 2″, 4″ and 8″, 10″
- Mark at 4″ on the short sides
- CUT from the 4″ and 8″ top score lines down to the 4″ mark on the sides
- CUT from the 2″ and 10″ bottom score lines to the 4″ mark on the sides
- Fold in, then fold out
- Decorate 🙂
I hope you have a go a making one. Great fun, another great way to use up your DSP.
Cheers for now: