This week in my Live Stream I cased the Catalogue. There’s a small sample on page 65 of the Mini Catalogue, you may not have even noticed it. But I did and it actually made me buy the bundle it was showing. There’s usually one card in the catalogue that I like to have a crack at.
This card is time consuming because of the steps involved, but it is NOT a hard card to make.
Don’t look too closely at my mitred corners. Had I been making this card in my own time, I would have spent a little more time on getting them to line up properly. That one in the top left hand corner is really BAD!!
I don’t think there’s really a quick run down on this card, but I can provide the card sizes I used.
- Coastal Cabana 10.5cm x 26cm – scored and folded at 13cm
- Rich Razzleberry – 10cm x 3.5cm
- Highland Heather – 10cm x 2.5cm, plus extra for stamping 3 snowflakes
- Bermuda Bay – 10cm x 2.5cm
- Pool Party – 10cm x 2cm, plus extra for stamping 3 snowflakes
- Basic White – 7cm x 2.5cm
- Silver Foil – .5cm strips 9.5cm and 11cm long, plus extra for 5 snowflakes
This was a really enjoyable card to make. I hope you also find a few more intricate cards to create, whether it be from your own imagination or casing cards like I did.
Here’s a quick update on my trip tracker – getting there! Details on my 20% Extra Promotion can be found HERE
And, just a few days left to sign up for my Painted Christmas Class by Mail
Cheers for now!